Saturday, January 28, 2006

Family Support

Someone once asked me what my family thinks about my ghosthunting. Well, they find it pretty interesting. It's kind of funny really, because I would jokingly describe them as "fundamentalist Baptists", LOL, religious enough that they probably should be up-in-arms about it, but they're not. The "interesting" part is that my family has had a history through the generations of "sensitives" and familiarity with ghosts/spirits. It has never been a secret or something spoken about in hushed tones. It's just an accepted fact. It makes it easy for me to talk about investigations or theories with them because of it, especially with my great-aunt.

See, they don't have a problem with ghosts, just the concept of ghosthunting. I know they support me wholeheartedly, but it makes them a little nervous. I can understand that. "Why do you want to look for them when they seem to find you just fine?" my grandmother once asked me. I don't know..why wouldn't I?

2 comments:

paco said...

is there such a thing as ghost bees? See, I believe that where i work there is an ancient burial ground for bee's and I was wondering if it was possible for bees spirits to come back and deal with this world after dying.

Elle said...

Who knows Paco? If we can have ghost dogs and cats, I don't see why we couldn't have ghost bees I haven't personally heard of ghosts or hauntings involving insects, but it doesn't mean that it may not have happened.