- What's the timeline of ownership? Harrison>Owner X>LeHaye>Miles (current owner)
- We will be there during the anniversary of this alleged ghost's death. Will something happen? It did.
- Is there more than one? We don't believe so and the haunting's consistent.
- The young woman whose diary was found, how does she fit into everything? Virginia "Jenny" Miller was a houseguest of the Harrison's and was fond of Col. Burt, who was a guest of the Harrison's as well. She kept him company after he was brought back injured.
- The footsteps are regularly heard on Sundays. What's the significance? Actually, it doesn't match either the Battle or his death date as the 21st (in 1861) was a Saturday and the 24th, a Tuesday.
Monday, October 23, 2006
Leesburg Questions Answered
I can now answer my questions from my earlier post about Glenfiddich: