Monday, May 09, 2005

DCMAG

About three years ago, a guy named Al sent me an email saying that he was starting a group that focused on the D.C.-Metro area--something that I thought had been really lacking and I didn't have the time to do myself. He just wanted to let me know about it since I had been kind of lone wolf-ish covering that area for about 3 years by that point. I really appreciated it. He asked me if I'd be a trustee--someone they could consult with--and I agreed. They decided to call themselves DCMAG--D.C. Metro Area Ghostwatchers and the group just recently had its 3-year anniversary.

As I read more about them and their cases, I wanted to take a more active role as a Sr. Agent and went out with them more. At the time, I missed going out on cases regularly and was glad to have a group to do it with again. I found all of the members to be great folks: honest, friendly, dedicated, and serious about ghosthunting.

I'm glad to be a part of the team.

No comments: